WORKING... FINALLY!
Is it possible to build a web application that really fits people needs? Of course you can: to know what people need you must ask them. This is how the idea of WorkOutLoud - a new product built with ruby on rails - was born. WorkOutLoud will share its construction process on the web with the users.
Do you want to know what WorkOutLoud is all about?
 

MacBook Air thoughts

I finally bought a MacMoob Air. I was waiting for Apple announcing a review of the very first model, with the capability to be connected  to a 30" Apple Cinema Display . It's wonderful on any aspect: it's beautiful, it's light, it's enough disk space to work well, it's fast, the display is ... well ... good enough. It's a pity, but you know I was used to the 17" MacBook Pro which had a really good screen. The drawback of having a monitor not as good as you can expect is that some colors, especially the lighter ones, are not always showed at best. 

Watching WorkOutLoud design on MacBook Air I noted that the light blue I was using in the header of my page was showed as white.

So I made a small review and this is the result:



This tiny nuance on the page header color will allow also to privilege people to have a good view of the application. Maybe it's something to take care in future.



Comments:
Post a Comment

Archives

2008.09  
2008.10  
2008.11  
2008.12  
2009.02  
2009.05  
2009.06  
2009.08  

Subscribe my rss feed

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?