WORKING... FINALLY!
Is it possible to build a web application that really fits people needs? Of course you can: to know what people need you must ask them. This is how the idea of WorkOutLoud - a new product built with ruby on rails - was born. WorkOutLoud will share its construction process on the web with the users.
Do you want to know what WorkOutLoud is all about?
 

A short black out to recharge batteries

A long time is past since my last comment about WorkOutLoud, and in part it's been because of vacations, then I've been sick and the doctor forced me not to touch a computer for more then 15 days, then I have been back to work and the daily chores and company priorities filled my time. Lots of things.

I read a lot and I spent good time with my family. 
Now I'm back, hopefully to invest some of my nights on this and other projects. 

Comments:
Post a Comment

Archives

2008.09  
2008.10  
2008.11  
2008.12  
2009.02  
2009.05  
2009.06  
2009.08  

Subscribe my rss feed

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?